http://www.diveheart.org/

Wanted to reach the dive community

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

klogan

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey, I'm new to the board. My name is Kelly and I live in Florida. My fiancee is a Padi instructer and dive shop manager in Pembroke Pines and I work for the army and DM for him on weekends. Several reasons for joining the site, one to get and share dive information of course! Second, but more important, to reach out to the dive community to help one of our own. One of our best friends and one of my fiancee's employees has a baby girl that has leukemia. She was diagnosed at 3 mos, making her the youngest person ever to have this disease. For those of your who work or have worked in a dive shop you know that there's not a ton of money involved. We are trying to raise money to help the family. This is a legitimate charity organization called 'The Baby Rachel Fund, Inc.' and all donations can be made directly to the fund so no fraud involved here. We are trying to raise as much money as possible to give the family a nice surprise at Christmas this year. If anyone wants to donate money or merchandise for raffling off that would be fantastic. Please reply to this post for more information so I don't clog up the board for those that are not intersted. Thanks.

Howdy and welcome to SB!

It really would help if you'd complete your profile. :thumb:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom