FWC Photo Solicitation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquapuncture

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission - Division of Marine Fisheries Management. I am part of an entanglement group that primarily deals with monofilament recovery and recycling. I have a favor to ask all of you.

We are compiling pictures to put on various marine entanglement publications and websites. Although we are primarily looking for entanglement photos dealing with monofilament (fishing line) and marine animals, we could also use pictures that depict anything entangled in any other type of line (rope, nets, etc.) When I say anything, I mean divers, fish, marine mammals, boat props, lobster pots, reefs…anything.

Please only submit images that you own the rights to. The images will be used for educational and non-profit use only. Please submit your images along with any information about the images, including the photographer’s name, so there can be proper citation.

Although we cannot offer any money for the images, you will gain the satisfaction of knowing that your images are helping to conserve and protect marine habitats. I really appreciate any help that you can give us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom