Sunday Dive Report...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Poogweese

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
What a great day we had in Ketchikan last Sunday-it was sunny:D

Mt. Point viz was 30+ ft (more at depth) and we had octopus and sea lion visits, nice relaxing dive. Downtown cruise ship docks were not as good, not much fell off the ships this year, although Brian did find a cell phone (can you hear me now?) We scootered the whole dock face and didn't find much. In the old pile o' junk by Tongass Trading we did find an old engraving plate and 1960 AK license plate. Viz at the docks was pretty good too at 30+ ft. Beware of the T-bar dive ladder at the Tongass dock, it's on its last leg and we felt a couple rungs start to give on the way up!
Thanks for great dives Mary & Brian. I would post some pics from Mt. Point but everytime I try my 'puter says "upload failed" :shakehead

Poog

Yes,I agree, fun dives (especially since it was my first time scootering)! We had a bit of current at Mt. Point and I was too heavy (I was trying out a BP/W), but it's always a nice view there. I missed the sea lion though :(

I'll be back on the 10th, so hopefully my Oxycheq Mach V wing and backplate setup will be in at the shop!

Brian

Hey Brian, hope you're enjoying the vacation. Let's go diving when you get your new stuff, eh? I also have a couple pics of the Mt. Point dive to email but I lost your email address.:shakehead Would you send me a PM with it again? (They're a couple PGO pics)
See-ya,

Poog

Back
Top Bottom