Thursday 5th October, 2006 - Weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
woohooo to EVERYONE - what a great group we are!!!

so i dont know how i did it, i dont think i did anything too different or special this week - in fact i had a few chocolates during the week but i pulled off a;

1.9kg or 4.18lbs loss for the week!!

total now being: 40.2kgs or 88lbs!

so thanks to Scuba Jenny - im chugging along on the SB Challange!!!

so can you hear me singing "you can ring my bellllllllllllllllllll, ring my bell" (who sang that song)

im calling all the SB CHallangers to come share with us their ups and downs.... cant wait to find out who has gone without the dreaded soft drink, who went for a new walk or who has decided to join us for the first time

cheers everyeone and woohooooo to us all!!!

I am weighing myself tomorrow morning. Will let ya know how I am doing then! :)

A great personal accomplishment for me today....

I played soccer in high school and a year in college, so many years ago I was in good shape.

I ran a sub 12 minute mile today on the treadmill. It's been 15 years since I ahve been able to do that. I have been working out for almost 6 months, I am a reformed smoker, and had lapsed into a unhealthy sedentary lifestyle.
My max heart rate was 164 during the run.

I'm still swinging between 178 and 182.

TwoBit

Whooo Hoo! TBT! Awesome! I don't think I am running a 12 min. mile yet, and I have been jogging for 4 months.

Big news for me today! The 10lb challenge is just what I needed! Thanks all for the push! I am down approx. 2lbs. Hard for me to know my exact weight as the scale I have is an OLD analog scale. It may vary by 7lbs just by stepping off then back on! So, I step off, on, off, on, make sure it starts at 0, step on, you get the idea. The biggest joy this morning is that I broke the 150 mark! I have now lost 40lbs total! Whoo HOO! It feels good!

I'm up a pound to 216. I added a half mile to my run last night, going 3.5 miles. So I'm feeling good, just not losing weight. Oh well.

Congrats to all, especially Almity with another 4 pounds!

I've broken it!

:fruit:

After weeks over being in the 180s I'm down into the 170's:

177.7lb

So I've lost 2.4lb this past week! - And it was my birthday on Monday gone, so have managed to keep it off, even while eating pure icing sugar :no

A side note, I got a real cool dive watch off my wife! A Citizen Analog Aqualand.

1225D.jpg

So a brilliant week for me!

Only 7.6lbs to go with Jennys challenge!

Almity, NO FAIR! You're just too good.

1 lb. down for me but it was enough to make it past the next 10lb. mark. I use my Mom's analog scale like Jenny so I had to get off and on a lot to make sure it was right. That makes 39 lbs. since about this time last year.

Happy Birthday Trickster. Nice watch and congratulations on making it past another mark on the scale.

Did someone mention running? I.....don't run. However, I did order an exericse program off the t.v. and I'm expecting it to arrive any day. I'll let you know what it's like when I've had a chance to try it.

:D

Cool Beans Trickster and FL DiveLover! WTG!!

Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday Trickster! :party: :balloon:

I'm up .5 lb but I don't worry about those little fluctuations too much anymore. It could just be water retention. I didn't work out much last week because I had a cold. So, I'm already behind in the 10lb race.:rofl3:

You could probably loose 5lbs just by putting down that beer mug! :D

Back
Top Bottom