Elite - logging tank pressure??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeremyseattle

Registered
Reaction score
I have a new Elite.

When I download the data to my computer I do not get tank pressure readings in the dive detail. Is this normal? I would think an AI computer would log air pressure...

-Jeremy

Jeremy,

Is it a standard Elite or the new Elite T3? Not that it matters, just curious. Either unit should defiinetly log tank pressure during the dive.

Darryl Bowerman
Oceanic/AERIS Regional Manager

It is a standard Elite.

I submitted my problem to your tech support email on Thursday.

Please let me know how to proceed.

Thanks!!

-Jeremy

jeremyseattle:
It is a standard Elite.

I submitted my problem to your tech support email on Thursday.

Please let me know how to proceed.

The Aeris computer system was down Thursday, sorry for the delay I'm sure they haven't seen it yet.

Thanks!!

-Jeremy

The Aeris computer system was down Thursday, sorry for the delay I'm sure they haven't seen it yet.

Darryl Bowerman:
Jeremy,

Is it a standard Elite or the new Elite T3? Not that it matters, just curious. Either unit should defiinetly log tank pressure during the dive.

Darryl Bowerman
Oceanic/AERIS Regional Manager

Just got a call back from Aeris support. I was told that the Aeris Elite Does NOT log tank pressure throughout the dive....

:(

-J

The older Elite stored begining and ending tank pressure. The new Elite T3 and the soon to be released EPIC will log tank pressure at every sampling for storing and downloading into PC

Darryl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom