Where have our Aeris/Oceanic folks gone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fire Away. Doug's been handling new catalog and slammed. Chris has been on the road and recently coporate has asked a few more of us reps to get on and help out. I handle what is called the Southcentral Region. Ready and waiting.....

Regards,
Darryl Bowerman
AERIS/Oceanic Regional Manager

What questions did we miss?

Mostly I've tried to jump on early AM and late PM when I get to hotels....

Doug, well Doug is buried about 8 feet under all the work he has to get ready for DEMA, as Marketing manager it is his show in many ways. We all try to help out but ultimatly everything goes back to him...

Alot of questions I will PM the person with an issue or have done lots of forwarding to the person that can help.

Thanks guys.

Could you see my question about cleaning the Atmos AI a few threads below this one.

Sorry about that, dunk away it won't harm it provided the oring in the QD is in good shape. We recommend getting it serviced yearly , two years at the outside.

Best,

Chris

cerich:
Sorry about that, dunk away it won't harm it provided the oring in the QD is in good shape. We recommend getting it serviced yearly , two years at the outside.

Best,

Chris

Thanks Chris. I have to admit, the thought of dunking the disconnected computer makes me nervous. I keep looking into the QD and I see that tiny hole leading into the computer, and I stop short.

Ill have to have more faith! Thanks for your response.

You may want to go back a few posts that only have 1 or two answers. most are still waiting for the "Aeris" guys??

The Horn:
You may want to go back a few posts that only have 1 or two answers. most are still waiting for the "Aeris" guys??

I'm the Aeris rep for Cayman, so that makes me a small "a" aeris guy I guess!:D

Back
Top Bottom