SPG and Hose Special

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy-TDL

Reaction score
The TDL Extreme SPG is the most robust and simple pressure gauge on the market today. Manufactured to exacting standards for extreme diving conditions. The casing is beautifully chrome plated marine grade brass fitted with a tempered glass face that is o-ring sealed. When purchasing your SPG make sure its CHROME PLATED!! We pay extra to get these gauges done this way so they not only work great but are truely a nice looking SPG!

Our simple 0-5000 psi face design makes it easy to read the pressure in 100psi increments with 1000 psi major positions. Standard 7/16" male connector mates with all HP hoses.

Each gauge is shipped with a protective boot and sealing stem with viton o-rings. Btw our boot comes with the SPG and its FREE...

Large Face is 2.5" across the face.
Small Face is 2.0" across the face.
Oxygen Ready
Luminescent Face
Meets and Exceeds EN250 and CE standards.
Manufactured in Italy to exacting standards.

Use the large faced gauge on primary regulators and the small one on stage bottles. These robust gauges will provide you with years of accurate service

When ordering you must put in the comment box you are a NCDiver forum member to receive our sale pricing. All pricing will be adjusted by us at time of Check-out. Gauges will ship 10 to 14 days and you will be charged at time of order this way we can just pack and ship when they arrive!!

Order 1 SPG either size $59.00 each Shipping not included!!

Order 2 SPG's or more either size $53.95 each plus free shipping in the U.S.. by the U.S. postal service

With any SPG order you can also order any hoses you would like and we will take 35% off retail pricing!!
NOTE: Based on the amount of hoses you order this may add some shipping charges! You will be notified before you get charged!!

This sale goes until Saturday October 14th till Midnight.. After that Joel returns and Scott and I will be explaining this sale!!

Orders to Canada will receive reduce shipping charges. Contact us for pricing...

Any questions just email or call us and we will be glad to help you. You can also go to our website www.techdivinglimited.com and get more detail information... Also don't forget our Joel's gone sale!!

Regards
Randy

Great deal. I just also wanted to say that I recently purchased one of your small SPG's (2 inch face), and it is one heck of a great SPG. Nicest I've seen for the price, even at full price.

One question though, you said to put that you are a "NCDiver forum member " to get the sale price. I am assuming that since you posted it here on Scubaboard in the "Hot Deals" section, that being a member of Scubaboard in enough?

Thanks

Jasonmh:
Great deal. I just also wanted to say that I recently purchased one of your small SPG's (2 inch face), and it is one heck of a great SPG. Nicest I've seen for the price, even at full price.

One question though, you said to put that you are a "NCDiver forum member " to get the sale price. I am assuming that since you posted it here on Scubaboard in the "Hot Deals" section, that being a member of Scubaboard in enough?

Thanks

U were supposed to pretend we were the only super special peeps getting the offer :wink:

Sorry about that... I post to several boards that we offer deals too. If you didn't put you are a furom member you will be charge the going rate on the website. We offer deals to folks like yourself who go to these forums...

Putting you are from any of the forums I post to would get a deal if I posted this sale to that forum. I just make a mistake... I guess you could call me human.. well maybe sometimes

These Spg's come with the BOOT and SPINDLE only at no charge.. You can select a hose or hoses and also receive 35% off of the pricing on the hoses!!

REMEMBER that this sale ends Saturday night at 12:00 midnight and then these guages turn into pumpkins!! This is when Joel returns and Scotty and I go into hiding when he sees what we have been up too...

Have a GREAT Friday the 13th!!
Regards
Randy

Joel is back. I don't think I was out the door more than 10 minutes and Randy and Scott are selling the joint out from under me! I hope you all got some good deals.

I went to Antigua with my wife and children. We spent a week at a lovely villa that we scored at an auction last year. I had no internet, no email, no cell, phone, I think we called the states once on the sat-phone. I mostly layed around and did NOTHING. I got some tanks took my kids diving off the beach in 15 feet of water and looked at starfish. I think I read two books but dont recall.

We did get an opportunity to participate in a wonderful ritual of toasting the Queen. We were invited to the "Tot Club" http://www.antiguanice.com/clubs/tot/tot.htm It was a blast, or as they say "lovely."

I'm going to pour through about 1,800 emails today and hopefully get caught up. I have no idea what rules Randy and Scott put on the Joel's Gone Again Sale but i am sure if you have not scarfed up what he's put out yet you will have an opportunity to do it even though I am back.

Cheers

Randy: Just FYI, your link to techdivinglimited doesn't work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom