What distance can you cover with a jetski?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I went riding today and as I was pulling past Hanuama Bay I saw a guy on a jetski. He was coming around from portlock and I saw him zooming really fast all the way past blowhole and wasn't turning back when I lost sight of him. The tank can't be very big...how far could he go with a tank?

I've done some jet skiing across lakes, I'm pretty sure they have a very good range.

I just hope it wasn't a tourist off on a joy ride with a quarter of a tank :wink:

I used to have a 75-100 mile range on my old Waverunner with 2 scuba tanks in the footwells.

I saw this and thought maybe you were gonna take up jet ski diving!

Soon...girlie. Just gotta get my docking lesson.

justleesa:
I went riding today and as I was pulling past Hanuama Bay I saw a guy on a jetski. He was coming around from portlock and I saw him zooming really fast all the way past blowhole and wasn't turning back when I lost sight of him. The tank can't be very big...how far could he go with a tank?

I recently sold my Sea-doo gtx. It had a 15 gallon tank and would get pretty good range/time depending on throttle. The newer one's should be the same or better than my '01.

Back
Top Bottom