10 lb. Challenge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey everybody! Ya ready for a challenge? Who will be the first to lose 10lbs? Almity has offered to send the winner a T shirt. Who is in? Who is ready to lose 10 lbs?

Heck yeah.. Im in!! :D :D

well if you lost it in NZ when its sliding down to argentina by now!

DiveDolphin, each thrusday there is a new link in the SB Challange for people to update their week and their wins or losses - so just join in and make a mention of how much for the 10lb challange. eg, mine is .6lbs this week and 4.8lbs in total for the challange

cheers

well the challange was thrown down in October so im calling loosely call it the 10lb Oct challange as is suspect there will be more later on

but - 1st person to loose 10lbs from the time they say "im in" i suppose is the rule

newcomers will be a week behind the regular SB Challangers BUT there is plenty of room to catchup!!!!!

im sure we will have more challanges after this one :D

Well darn! I've lost 13 lbs but just saw this thread!
Oh well - got another 12 to go for my goal so I'll just let ya know!

hi Renee!!! half way there - great work!!!

well the SB challange is here for evyerone so pop over and say hi and maybe you can spur some of us on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom