Aeris Atmos Pro Regulator - hose positioning?!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flot

Registered
Reaction score
Ok, I give up. :confused:

What is the intended positioning of hoses on the Atmos Pro 1st stage? Is the magic swivel supposed to go on the top? Bottom? Sides? (no not sides, I admit, I did that without thinking about it, and just kept whacking my head with the hose)

I'm guessing top. :14: But even then, as I'm looking at the first stage - I have 2 HP ports (ok those are obvious) and 4 open LP ports. Is there any particular reason that 2 of the LP ports are labeled "Aux" and 2 are unlabeled? If I hook up my octo to the "aux" ports when they are in the upper positions (where you would expect an octo to go) then the swivel has a range of about.. oh.. 30 degrees of motion, since it will hit the octo hose.

Hi Flot,

Sorry for the late reply. The LP ports not marked as AUX are options for primary second stage positioning - these provide more airflow than the AUX ports. I (personally) would set this up with the primary on the swivel turret and the octo in the port directly below it as it angles nicely under the arm, and does not interfere with the swivel's movement.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom