La Paz photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nay

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was looking thru everyone's photos today and realized I never posted mine from La Paz in August. La Paz rocks, you have to go.

Suwanee20095.jpg

Suwanee20029.jpg

Los20Islotes_112.jpg

Los20Islotes_058.jpg

Los20Islotes_054.jpg

Los20Islotes_036.jpg

La20Reina20179.jpg

La20Reina20146.jpg

Very nice! :)

-----

Mike.

Very nice Renee!! Looks like the Salvatierra is still in pretty good shape. And the sea lions are still at Los Islotes!!

PS I forgot to ask, who were you diving with??

parabolic:
Very nice Renee!! Looks like the Salvatierra is still in pretty good shape. And the sea lions are still at Los Islotes!!

PS I forgot to ask, who were you diving with??

Thanks Ken,

If you're referring to these shots, they're actually of the Fang Ming. The Salvatierra is in decent shape but it's not the underwater jungle gym that the Fang Ming is.

We stayed with and dove with Club Cantamar. We've gone with them two years in a row now and it's a great trip.

We're trying to figure out where to go for next year hoping it won't be a disappointment after the Sea of Cortez. :)

Oooops, thanks Renee. It looked a lot like the old Salvatierra. La Paz diving is still one of my favorites after all these years. The first liveaboard trip I ever did was on the old Baja Explorador out of La Paz, about 25 years ago. Have heard good things about Club Cantamar but have never dived with them. Our last few trips were day trips with Baja Expeditions on the Rio Rita, staying at Los Arcos. Thanks again, ++Ken++

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom