http://www.diveheart.org/

Hi everybody I need a little help.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MartyJ

New
Reaction score
Hi all. I am new to this forum and could use some help. I am a marine biology teacher in a State of Alaska Boarding High School. We teach 90% Alaska Native students and we have a scuba club. Most of my students are poor and can't afford to buy wetsuits and gear. I have already taken my marine biology class snorkling in the ocean three times. My problem is that we have worn out all of our dive booties. I have been given lots of donations of gear but I just don't get any large size booties. We dive in wetsuits up here and the water is cold so booties without soles and huge holes will not work for us. If anyone knows of sources of good large used booties or money for booties please let me know. Thanks everybody. MartyJ

Greetings and Aloha. Where at in Alaska? Also you may try posting in our Alaska forum.
Places like Leisure pro and Scuba toys may be able to offer discontinued booties at rock bottom prices. Good luck!

Thank you Wildcard. I will sure check out the Alaska thread and Scuba Toys. I broused Leisure Pro and they do have some cheap prices. Marty

It never hurts to call and ask in person for left overs and such. Also hit your fire chief up to do a fund raiser of some sort. Also make sure you tell him it was my Idea. His name is Scott.

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Wildcard:
Greetings and Aloha. Where at in Alaska? Also you may try posting in our Alaska forum.
Places like Leisure pro and Scuba toys may be able to offer discontinued booties at rock bottom prices. Good luck!
Good idea...! :thumb:

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Yeah, ScubaToys.com is a better source than Leisure Pro.

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom