Axis BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am a beginner to diving and I am still learning about equipment, I just bought a Axis BCD, I do two dive trips a year and I figured that it would be perfect for traveling. this spring I want to dive the Channel Islands, so I was planning on taking a dry suit class, does the Axis have enough lift for a dry suit (I am 190 pds).

Thank you for your support , You will have no problem diving the So. Cal with the Axis , I just dove Catalina on Sunday , I dive dry with an Axis and I am 210, Check out the new Gemini BI on www.sherwoodscuba.com Its a really cool new breathable inflator from Sherwood SCUBA

Wow! thanks for the quick reply. one more question, What is the recommended weight in the rear trim pockets. I am going to Mahahaul, mexico this Friday for 7 days of diving, all of my limited diving experiences have been in the Caribbean; 3mm short suit with 15 lbs. I was thinking of 4 lbs. in the rear trim pockets is that not enough or to much?

Back
Top Bottom