Disaster preperations....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I decided if Im going to be here for a while I MUST be ready. Call me paranoid if you like but this country boy will survive.
Bought a second tank of propane for the grill so we always have plenty.
Have camping gear.
Need to fill and stablize the gas cans.
Prolly need to stash some more food.
Have some batteries, could use more.
Called about the new gun I want today. It's on island and for only $50 more than MSRP I can get the small capacity clips with it after waiting two weeks and making mutpl visits to the police....Maybe I'll just get a new shotgun? Hummm.....
What am I missing? BEER! Cripes, how could I do that?:D
It's huricane season again folks, are you ready?

You’ll do Hank Williams proud if you make that a muzzle loader.

You need a gun for disaster preparedness? I won't have one. Just how much at risk am I? (tongue in cheek . . . .)

Really, even if I had one, I wouldn't use it. I have no one to protect but me. Maybe that's the difference. If I had children or something . . . .

Oh yea ... I'm ready !!!!

Like we get many hurricanes up here in Montréal .....

But winter is coming .... is your snow blower ready !!!! Got the winter tires on yet ??

I gave up most of my handguns a few years ago, a Mossberg 12ga is much more intimidating here in BFE. lol

sea nmf:
You need a gun for disaster preparedness? I won't have one. Just how much at risk am I? (tongue in cheek . . . .)

Really, even if I had one, I wouldn't use it. I have no one to protect but me. Maybe that's the difference. If I had children or something . . . .
Note to self, Hit Beckys house first, no gun....Rember New Orleans?
Muzzle loareds are a PITA, fun but not for this.
Snow tires ARE on and the blower is ready, in Alaska.
Handgun is easer to conceal with in a whinney liberal state like this but I may just buy a new shotgun.

shark_tamer:
Oh yea ... I'm ready !!!!

Like we get many hurricanes up here in Montréal .....

But winter is coming .... is your snow blower ready !!!! Got the winter tires on yet ??

Ya but I think we sould stock up in beer anyway!

Wildcard:
Note to self, Hit Beckys house first, no gun....Rember New Orleans?.

Yikes. Ok, note to self - run to Brian and K's house first, waving my bottles of bourbon like a white flag. Will that work? :D

NOOooo. Hid them so they don't get taken and bring them here quitely, I'll take care of them for you.

I've only ever shot from a 20g shot gun. It was fun and you don't have to have that great of an aim.

Nothing to get at my house. My friends even brought food to me the morning of the earthquake because they knew I wouldn't have anything in the house.

So, except for my scuba gear, they can have anything they want.

Back
Top Bottom