Delta4/FDX10 or GT3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tina555

Registered
Reaction score
Hi. I am thinking of buying a regulator. I am a big fan of oceanic product. I am thinking between Delta4/FDX10 or GT3. Should I add up some money to get Delta4. Or stay with my budget and get GT3.

I don't know much about technical thing of the regulator. I just started diving and only dive in warm water.

The internal components of the GT-3 are essentially the D4 without the dive/pre-dive switch on top and the swivel on the inlet. The GT-3 with the CDX-5 sealed first stage is an excellent performer, has continuity in parts with the Delta 4 and I think is our best packaged regulator when performace to cost is considered.

Regards,
Darryl

Thanks for asking and answering the question. My wife had the same one.

If money is a concern go with the GT3. I have a delta3 and bought a GT3 for my backup reg on my doubles and also use it on a bungee when diving a single. It breathes as well as any reg I've used and better than alot of them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom