DEPP Insurance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grouchyturtle

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know what the hell is going on with these guys?

The address I used to use to login I get an error on.
If I log into the new address, I can't view my policy.
And I'm waiting for response to an email from a few days ago...longer than usual.

I think they're a pretty small operation and slow with the emails. Give them a call. I find them to be very personable and friendly on the phone and you'll get results much quicker.

Not to highjack..

But does my DEPP insurance become void if I am no longer a DAN memeber? (I just switched to Dive Assure, as I was advised that primary insurance is better)

But...I have paid several hundred dollars for my camera coverage still with ten months left, and now I am wondering if I must switch that to another underwriter?

grunzster:
Anyone know what the hell is going on with these guys?

The address I used to use to login I get an error on.
If I log into the new address, I can't view my policy.
And I'm waiting for response to an email from a few days ago...longer than usual.

Hi,

I just googled DEPP and wound up with this "new" website for them: http://www.awryinc.com/. And the email shows as info@ipginsurance.com

Here is the rest of the contact info from their website:

Please direct all D.E.P.P. inquiries to our West Coast Office

West Coast Offices
73573 Heatherwood Drive
Palm Desert, California 92211
760-674-9655
888-678-4096 (Toll-Free, US only)
760-674-8144 - Fax
E-mail: Sandy@EquipmentProtection.com

catherine96821:
Not to highjack..

But does my DEPP insurance become void if I am no longer a DAN memeber? (I just switched to Dive Assure, as I was advised that primary insurance is better)

But...I have paid several hundred dollars for my camera coverage still with ten months left, and now I am wondering if I must switch that to another underwriter?

DEPP has nothing to do with DAN as they are two totally different/separate entities.

oh...I thought DEPP was for DAN members, my bad. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom