Atmos hoseless AI units?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

asaara

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
On any of the hoseless air integrated computers, is it possible to set the units of measurement separately, like metric for depth and temperature, but use PSI for pressure? Or is it just all metric or all imperial?

Thanks!

all metric or all imperial.

You must be a fellow Canadian....

Yep. I dive in metric, and hopefully no one back in Canada will ever ask how much air I've got that doesn't understand metric themselves... ;-)

Hey, how come in the Oceanic catalog there's people sitting on a beach with a Mac laptop and your computer software seeming to be on the screen? The Aeris software doesn't run on my Mac...

asaara:
Hey, how come in the Oceanic catalog there's people sitting on a beach with a Mac laptop and your computer software seeming to be on the screen? The Aeris software doesn't run on my Mac...

Just to taunt those that own lesser computers. :D Macs, I mean.

I can honestly say I never noticed, I would guess it is the photographers personal computer because I haven't seen anybody from Oceanic sporting a Mac.

unless you run a mactel ( bootcamp) or you run Virtual PC .. then I don't see anyway of running the software.

Back
Top Bottom