To the Ohana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Gosh...a girl can't go to work around here :(

First of all, topics that are not diving/ocean related belong in the Talk Story forum - I moved a few threads over here.

Second, there have been a few threads these past couple of days that have become somewhat heated - and honestly it surprises and saddens me as usually the Ohana is a "quiet", friendly, helpful group. I would ask you to please - if there is something in a post that would cause you to drift off topic, be it politics, religion etc. to think twice before you post as often it might not be meant as you read it the first time - second If you still think it is a bad post either use the report button or ask the poster in a PM what they exactly mean and carry out this off topic discussion in a PM. The original poster deserves that respect to stay on topic and I would say we all deserve that respect and wish to maintain our dignity.

The Ohana should stay an Ohana...

often it might not be meant as you read it the first time

that is so true
hey...are we supossed to post on sticky's? Or is that just like a memo?

justleesa:
Second, there have been a few threads these past couple of days that have become somewhat heated - and honestly it surprises and saddens me as usually the Ohana is a "quiet", friendly, helpful group.
The Ohana should stay an Ohana...

Maybe the earthquake shook a few things up.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom