In trouble all ready.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I wanted to thank everyone for showing up today and for the gifts. But of course being me, I have screwed things up already. I guess I was supposed to do something when we got home BEFORE checking Scuba Board:wink: ....Hey, we all have our priorties.
Thanks again everyone and esp Catherine and Lisa, we had two world class photogs shooting for us!

Uhhhh...she has her work cut out.

Congratulations you two, from the bottom of my heart!

I was wondering if we could post about THE WEDDING or if it was a subject you would choose the timing on. I will give the pics when you get home. It is killing me not to post them, but it is Kathy's perogative to peruse them first.

Beautiful wedding.

lol :D See you already get to practice making up :wink:

Thank you for allowing me (and Miss Annette) join you today. It was a beautiful wedding. Can't wait to get home and work on your pictures.

Aloha,
Lisa

Wildcard:
... I guess I was supposed to do something when we got home BEFORE checking Scuba Board :wink:

and, i've been in trouble for 13 years =/

hmm.. so.. a "honey-do" is not a type of melon?

congratulations!

Wildcard:
I wanted to thank everyone for showing up today and for the gifts.

Wish I could've been there - did the weather hold up? Yesterday morning looked to be pretty good where I was.

Wildcard:
Thanks again everyone and esp Catherine and Lisa, we had two world class photogs shooting for us!

Hoping that you'll post a few pictures, I'd love to see them.

Congratulations!!!

Yes, congratulations! The weather was a gift, the setting was beautiful. They even had a hono haul up on the sand so they could get pictures with it.

Very lovely! Enjoy the honeymoon. I hope you don't check SB while on your honeymoon (just a little tip to stay out of trouble . . . )

Kathy says yes, post em! Diving Kauai tomorrow.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom