Aeris 2 compass bracket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MuscleBob.Buffpants

Registered
Reaction score
Do you sell a bracket (and boot) to attach a compass to the Aeris 2 two gauge console?

I am in the Southern hemisphere and have not been able to find someone who sells a compass and boot that is set up for this side of the world. Most sell northern hemisphere stuff (and the card tends to tilt the wrong way - gets a bit sticky when it comes to reading it).

So if I can just get a boot, I can get a compass to fit it.

10.8695 is apparently the mfgrs part number for the whole boot/compass assembly. Is there one for the boot only and who can I order it from?

Cheers

I'll find out and let you know.

We do have Southern hemisphere compass's available.

Is the mfgrs part number I have the right one?

Do you recommend someone that I can order it from complete with Southern hemisphere compass?

I can't find an NZ dealer for Aeris. Is this the same item if I go to an Oceanic dealer?

Thanks for your help.

MuscleBob.Buffpants:
Is the mfgrs part number I have the right one?

Do you recommend someone that I can order it from complete with Southern hemisphere compass?

I can't find an NZ dealer for Aeris. Is this the same item if I go to an Oceanic dealer?

Thanks for your help.

Other than the logo the Ocenic is the same. I just KNEW yu were going to ask for the Aeris part #, I'm waiting to get it....:D

Hi Bob,
Cerich asked me to help you out with some info.

It sounds like you are referring to the Atmos 2 computer console. If that is correct, the boot and bracket you seek is a part #10.0097. This boot will only fit a new style X1 compass, and it will not fit the old standard style of compass. The Southern Hemisphere Compass Module X1 is a part #10.8491. This compass module will fit all of our new X1 style compass boots. You can get both of these parts together as an assembly #10.8696 Compass Assembly, Atmos 2, X1, Southern Hemisphere. The number you had is for the Northern Hemisphere version. Any Authorized AERIS Dealer can order the correct part/parts for you. If you have further questions let us know.
Try these dealers
MULTI SPORTS DISTRIBUTORS LTD.
136 Greenlane Road
Greenlane, AUCKLAND
09 259 4301
and/or
Scuba Toys in the U.S.
at www.scubatoys.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom