Regulator and High-Pressure Hoses - Competitive Prices - FREE Shipping for 5 or More!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhilEllis

Reaction score
Well, I have about 500 pounds of regulators and high-pressure hoses on the way from my supplier. I thought this might be a good time to offer something to my friends at ScubaBoard. So, here is the deal...................

Regulator and High-Pressure Hoses - Competitive Prices - FREE US Shipping for 5 or More!

I have nice American made regulator hoses and high-pressure hoses in a variety of lengths. These hoses are made from 0.580 outside diameter Gates hose stock. Many gauges available use the 0.500 outside diameter, which has a reduced inside diameter and very little protection for the pressure-containing portion of the hose. Not these. These are the nice ones. The fittings are brass with chrome plating. The assembly is first class. We have them as follows......

HP Hose..........6 Inch...................$16.88
HP Hose..........22 Inch.................$21.88
HP Hose..........24 Inch.................$22.88
HP Hose..........32 Inch.................$24.88
HP Hose..........36 Inch.................$25.88
HP Hose..........42 Inch.................$28.88

Regulator Hose...............20 Inch x 3/8"............$17.88
Regulator Hose...............22 Inch x 3/8"............$17.88
Regulator Hose...............24 Inch x 3/8"............$18.88
Regulator Hose..............32 Inch x 3/8".............$20.88
Regulator Hose..............36 Inch x 3/8".............$21.88
Regulator Hose..............40 Inch x 3/8".............$22.88
Regulator Hose..............60 Inch x 3/8".............$24.88
Regulator Hose..............84 Inch x 3/8".............$29.88

I will also have some of these hoses with the 1/2" fitting and some in yellow. I will add these later, as I don't know the final cost yet. As close as this deal is, I can't go out on a limb with the prices until I am locked in!

FREE FREIGHT OFFER! For our customers in any of the 50 United States, order 5 hoses or more and we will pay the freight! At checkout, you will be required to select a UPS option and the cost of the freight will show on your confirmation. Don't worry. We will correct it at the time of processing and you will get the free freight if you qualify.

FREIGHT ASSISTANCE FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS! For customers outside of the United States, order 5 hoses or more and we will pay the first $8.00 of your freight. You will be charged for the balance.

EXTRA BONUS OFFER! Many of you have fully-balanced second stage regulators or fill systems for your argon. For those in need, we have precision, high-quality Over Pressure Relief Valves (OPV) made by the same manufacturer used by two of the large scuba companies. Unlike them, I am not asking $20 or $25 for the OPV. Add them on to your hose order for only $9.88 each! (hey, lets not fight about failure points......some like them, some don't)

I hope you guys and gals find a need for some of these hoses. We look forward to helping you.

Phil Ellis

Back
Top Bottom