HUGE Hose & Gauge Sale.. Win a free Apeks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy-TDL

Reaction score
OK --- I don't often see Joel EVER print out anything from the Internet. so I know Joel is pissed off . First he goes out and takes the high road and says nice stuff about a competitor and then within minutes of it happening the guy drops prices and undercuts us on an already low price. That's when as Joel said "his interests conflict with ours."

Here's the deal. Tech Diving Limited supplies more divers and more dealers with more tech gear and accessories than just about anyone in the country now. While Joel is pissed off. He's gonna take a cut and put these hoses out at a price even someone who does not need a hose will want one. He also has cut some prices on some other things as well that shows me he is REALLY ticked off. Once he's done being pissed off this will be OVER. So don't wait.

All hoses while Joel is pissed off are 35% off regular price.

All TDL Extreme Gauges while Joel is pissed off are at $50 with any hose order.

All Faber tanks are getting a special price too!

To make this even more attractive he said that once we process 100 orders from you folks we will do a random drawing for a brand new with full USA Warranty Apeks TX50/DS4 regulator!! This regulator set is valued at over $500.00!!!

You must put in the comments box at check out that you are a SCUBABOARD member to receive this special pricing and also a chance to win the FREE Apeks regulator..

Oh and BTW our hoses are Gates rubber, manufactured in the U.S. A. Our TDL Extreme Gauge is Chrome plated, comes with the stem and BOOT, and all our cylinders are FABER.

Don't miss out on this sale if you need a hose, gauge or cylinder now is the time to save some money and get a chance to win yourself a brand new in the box Apeks TX50/DS4...

Place your orders right here http://www.techdivinglimited.com

Applies to new prepaid orders only. No minimum no maximum. Shipping is additional since that is a pass through. No additional discounts.

Thanks for your support and I look forward in serving you

Regards
Randy

Order placed.

You guys rule. Thanks, as always!

Ken

Order Placed.. Thanks

Good luck to you both... I'm sure it won't take long to reach 100 orders and once we do we will let everybody know who the winner is!!

My problem is I would love to order but since I work here you guys would say its fixed.. So here the regulator seats on my desks waiting to go to its new owner

Good Luck to all!!
Randy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom