Leica D-Lux 2... Underwater Housing Options

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kirkryan

Reaction score
Well, I finally found an underwater housing for the Leica D-Lux 2. Until now I thought it was hopeless but it seems that my internet searching abilities are really what's hopeless:wink: . It seems that Hugyfot (http://www.hugyfot.com/products.htm) makes a housing for the D-Lux 2 and will be making one for the D-Lux 3 early next year. Does anyone have any experience with either of these products (D-Lux 2 or Hugyfot housings)???

Well guys, looks like I was wrong about the housing. I was so excited to find something that I read Digilux 2 as D-Lux 2. Anyway, now that it's out there, does anyone know of an underwater housing for the D-Lux 2???? What a bummer for sure:(.

Yeah, I saw that site but I was hoping that it might be outdated... so I actually emailed digideep.com and told them what I had found!!! Then I realized that I was way wrong. Kind of funny I thought. Well, I'm going to keep my hopes up because my brother needs to get a case for it so I don't have to lend him my Canon S70 (previously his though anyway so I guess it wouldn't be too bad:wink:).

Back
Top Bottom