Ikelite Or Intagreted System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

squidster

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Thinking About Getting Ikelite for my Digital camara, Or Should i go With a Intagreted system?

squidster:
Thinking About Getting Ikelite for my Digital camara, Or Should i go With a Intagreted system?
What do you mean?

One Is Land Camara In Case(ikelite) Other is Waterproof Camara.

Ikelite makes very nice integrated systems. They just exclude the camera. If you get the housing, strobe, tray, arm and strobe controller as well as possibly the matched WA lens you end up with a really nice set-up that all works well together. I've been really impressed with the quality of pics new photographers have gotten out of that system. OEM stuff depends on the manufacturer and the model of camera.

squidster:
One Is Land Camara In Case(ikelite) Other is Waterproof Camara.
what do you have?

and what are we comparing the coolpix to? It helps if you're specific :wink:

Maybe 5 Megapixel I dont Know What is best , but i know My Budget .
4-600.00 to start with.

If you haven't already, have a look at the pink link in my sig - it may help you start narrowing things down.

Canon has some new models out, such as the A710, but we don't have any links for it yet (hint, hint!)...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom