Reflector 21w Canister Replaced

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fxt

Registered
Reaction score
Today I was taken by the fact that Dive Rite as much as I like their products felt they needed to charge me for a new reflector as I lost it on a dive, after I told them the white plastic wing-nut was stripped therefor the reflector fell off into the deep abiss. I feel that a company should take customers comments and improve on their product but today I felt like they were just concerned with making a sell, so for this I cant and wont endorse their products anymore I today told my DS to look for another lite system for me so I can try out and see for an upgrade, its not so much the $$ if that was the case we shouldnt dive as this sport is already expensive but the principal fact of the product malfunction and the manufacture ability not to attemp to correct or just replace the product and say sorry..Im sorry im venting but sometimes they forget my word will cost more in the long run, that is not good customer service. Especially if I have a club with about 50-members and they all look at me for product guideness.

Maybe your correct but how is it all my fault as the nut doesnt hold up to the standards of the product, ohh it was only the 3xtime the light was in the water...

An old machininst once told me "tight's tight, too tight's broke"

I dive with someone who has the same DR reel as me. That diver goes through plastic drag screws about 1 per month. I still have the same one on my reel from when I bought it nearly 2 years ago.

I hate when newish members immediately start a thread bashing a product. makes me very skeptical... Please fill out more of your dive profile and experience so that we can properly judge your statements.

Thanks

Mattroz,
Im sorry that I havent had the time to fill out my profile, let me tell you that a rookie im not with over 250+ dives and my intensive research into products in addition to my participation in local and international awarness dive clubs..my thoughts towards this product is simply to make aware that corporations such as this have forgeten to make what made them a priority "the customer" which in this case I am.. I test and have nothing but the best of many products, and I also beta test them for my dive club..so I trust and pass on what Im promised by others until they somehow break thier word.
Thats it...

Back
Top Bottom