keelhaul the varmint

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Finesse

Reaction score
Quote from Scuba Jim

"Stud?
That's me!!!!! Weh-hey!
"........Ok now he's really going to be difficult to live with.....Poor Poor Susan !!!!

"A-har, first mate! Shiver me timbers!
Hoist the mainsail, brace the giblets, keelhaul the varmint.
"

OK ..... I know the manta Dive wasn’t the greatest ..... but to Keelhaul with that little dive boat ..... it might damage the engines :D :eek:

"BTW I spoke to Nikon yesterday and my scanner will not be fixed for another 4 weeks, so I am afraid you will just have to wait until then for the pickies...."

Well That’s Just Great!!! ..... So what you're telling me is we have to wait 4 weeks to see if the hundreds (ok maybe 10 :bljoker: ) swarming, ferocious, ravenous, killer sharks :wink: attacked us??????? :sharky:

OH PLEASEEEE ...... STOP THE INSANITY !!!!!!!!

Well That’s Just Great!!! ..... So what you're telling me is we have to wait 4 weeks to see if the hundreds (ok maybe 10 ) swarming, ferocious, ravenous, killer sharks attacked us???????

This is so I can come up with an excuse as to why all my pictures are out of focus, overexposed, underexposed, badly framed, and in fact that picture was taken in Palau, I just had to get one shark picture in!!!! :D

So, anyway, you want pancake with that?

I know the manta Dive wasn’t the greatest

This is, I believe, the understatement of the century...
Franck's dive brief: "Ziss is a manta dive. So we vill sweem along ziss area of mediocre reef until zee air runs out and zen we vill surface. Oui? Bon. Follow me and do exactly as I zay, or I vill have to slap you on zee wrist, you naughty English speakers. No, you may not dive more zan 5 cm away from me, ziss is forbidden."

Say lavee.

Eau resevoir. A bee antoe

Jacques le Plongeur

Franck post dive :

"Shange your own tank, Eenglish. What you sink I am doing 'ere? Working? Do it yourzelf, and while you're at eet, you can carry all your dive gear, while I use the convenient trolley. Oh, and your muzzer was an 'amster and your fazzer smelt of elderberries. And I fart in your general direction" (For all you Monty Python fans out there)

I was laughing so hard I almost choked to death !!!!!!!

That was tooooo funny........

Pancake !!!!!! No I have Om-e-let with Tabasco..... sweet checks!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Niceeeeee!!!!!!

OH OH Like nuther HINANOOOOOO ?????????

I'll reply to this one too!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was laughing so hard I almost choked to death !!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not on your om e let, I hope?

"Now zen Eenglish, you may be more experienced zan me, burt I vill tell you ziss only once. When zee vizibility is 50 metters I do not want you swimming off in zee direction of anysing interesting, oui? You will steek in zee group and if you want to take photos of feesh and their are arms and legs in the zee picture, well, turf teety, ros beef."

"Rrrrrrrrrrrr. Agincourt, Crecy, Poitiers, Trafalgar, Waterloo and uzzer insulting words to you, Franckenstein"

And you wonder why you received no help boarding the boat!!!!!!!!

I think Franck was waiting to get a strobe .....Where the strobe dont shine:D

This explains everything...and makes it much clearer......I guess the tank was giving him too much gas :D hence his actions and mannerism!!!

I dont know .....maybe he wants an om e let.......and some coconut milk might help relieve the other problem Doh :eek:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom