Travel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jdvaughn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am going to be traveling to florida for a dive trip in the fall here soon, and I was wondering what I should bring on board and what I can check. I am bringing my regs in my reg bag on the plane. Should I also disconnect my AIR 2 from the BC which is being checked? Anything else I should bring on the plane. Also..whill my pressure gauge be fine up there since the cabin is pressurized? Thanks

Your regs and computer are important items that you will not want losts or damaged so carrying them on would be a good idea. It should not be necessary to remove the Air 2 from your BC for any reason. Your pressure guage will not suffer any ill effects from traveling in an pressurized cabin. Personally I pack a small carry on with all my crucial gear for damage and loss reasons..

Computers and regulators are two major things that I will carry aboard with me when traveling but also I carry my mask. It may just be me but my mask fits me really well with no leaks and well, no funk. Just a thought...

Back
Top Bottom