Lost Link

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sask

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I recently had my Atom I replaced under warranty. Last week I did five dives and several times during each dive I got the lost link display. With my original unit this only happened occasionally. Any ideas as to why this one is doing it so often?

if i assume you nor your dive buddy was using strobes and the dives were normal ow types then we must only assume there is some variability in the sensitivity of the receiver in the atom/vt3 products...
Have you read the threads about transmitter placement?..is it on the same side of the body as the wrist u mount your atom?.

29South:
if i assume you nor your dive buddy was using strobes and the dives were normal ow types then we must only assume there is some variability in the sensitivity of the receiver in the atom/vt3 products...
Have you read the threads about transmitter placement?..is it on the same side of the body as the wrist u mount your atom?.

Neither were using strobes and it is the same transmiter I have used with the first Atom in the same position for 40 dives without a problem. The only thing new is the new Atom.

Back
Top Bottom