Stahlsac Catalina: Wont fit Fins!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SBP Studios

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
***...im so bugged right now. Biggest bag they made with wheels etc, we just got it and it wont even fit the fins! Its about an inch short.

I guess we should have checked that a bit sooner since we are leaving tomorrow :11: :11: :11:

C'mon Stahlsac, get with it!!

scrapdizzy:
***...im so bugged right now. Biggest bag they made with wheels etc, we just got it and it wont even fit the fins! Its about an inch short.

I guess we should have checked that a bit sooner since we are leaving tomorrow :11: :11: :11:

C'mon Stahlsac, get with it!!

Atomic splits?

I'll glady take that worthless bag off your hands if want to sell it.

Lemmie know.

Thanks!

---
Ken

Mo2vation:
Atomic splits?

I'll glady take that worthless bag off your hands if want to sell it.

Lemmie know.

Thanks!

---
Ken

Not sure what Atomic Splits means. But I guess im going to need to buy us some new fins that are shorter (it wont fit mine or my wifes) or just sell it.

This is a $260 bag! Its rediculous it wont fit fins.

Sorry - I wasn't clear.

The Atomic Split fins won't fit in there comfortably. They'll fit, but you gotta jam them in. I was guessing the fins you can't fit in there were likely Atomic fins. They're about the most popular of the longer, non-free diving fins I've seen.

The Stahlsac Catalina is the king of bags. It won't fit 1/10th of 1% of the fins made.

Hope you figger it all out. Have a great trip!

---
Ken

Not sure what that means. I have a new pair of Mares fins and the wife has some Aqualung. I jammed and jammed, it aint happening.

We dont have splitfins.

Mo2vation:
Sorry - I wasn't clear.

The Atomic Split fins won't fit in there comfortably. They'll fit, but you gotta jam them in. I was guessing the fins you can't fit in there were likely Atomic fins. They're about the most popular of the longer, non-free diving fins I've seen.

The Stahlsac Catalina is the king of bags. It won't fit 1/10th of 1% of the fins made.

Hope you figger it all out. Have a great trip!

---
Ken

Your best option given your time constraints would be to just store the fins diagonally in the main compartment.

rakkis:
Your best option given your time constraints would be to just store the fins diagonally in the main compartment.

We did exactly that to get us by.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom