Ningaloo blenny/goby guy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Here's a full frame blenny/goby-guy (I'm too slack to figure out what he is :wink: ) taken with the Canon 20D, 60mm macro and a single Inon 220s strobe. He was almost right on the port and it did take some patience to get this close...especially as lighting something that close can be a bit, uh, tricky LOL You can never be too close!

Enjoy

gobyhead.jpg

alcina:
Here's a full frame blenny/goby-guy (I'm too slack to figure out what he is :wink: ) taken with the Canon 20D, 60mm macro and a single Inon 220s strobe. He was almost right on the port and it did take some patience to get this close...especially as lighting something that close can be a bit, uh, tricky LOL You can never be too close!

Enjoy

gobyhead.jpg

Showoff :wink::14:.

But deservedly so, that shot is amazing!!

Did you get lip prints on that dome? Cool shot!

Oh boy! That look on his face is unearthly! As are those tentacles in his forehead :) You must've had quite a conversation to get that little guy to pose for you like that. My experience is that those buggers move pretty fast and don't tend to pose still for too long. You are one stealthy granny :) (you had grandchildren rite? :D)

And as Mike said that pic has bucket loads of personality. Kinda feminine touch to it. Me likey!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom