Info on Drew's Dam Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverjed

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Anyone know if Drew's Dam divers out of the Las Vegas area is still in business?

I'm in Vegas about 3-4 times a year. I haven't looked at the shops in the area in a couple of years (since I found one I regularly use), but I don't remember Drew's being one I saw in the listings.

Thanks. Which shop do you normally use? Do they run charters? I am trying to get a charter for Lake Mead and / or the Colorado River.

Thanks ahead of time.

I normally get fills at Colorado River Divers in Boulder City. They're the most convenient shop in the area that do hydrocarbon-free fills. I don't know of many shops that run charters on a regular basis on Mead or the river. Contact Lake Mead Tony here on the Board. He has a boat and goes out on the lake. If it fits his schedule, he'll probably take you out for a couple of dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom