I Found these fares At Travelzoo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Special Offer from ATA Airlines: How HOT is this deal? It just came out today...also Sheraton half off in Waikiki.
1 2 3 4 5 6

$129-$179 -- Hawaii from California, even over Thanksgiving *
Oakland or Los Angeles-Honolulu, Maui, and Hilo
Travel dates: Through February 15 (including Thanksgiving dates)
Top 20 deal - sells out quickly!
Here's a one-of-a-kind sale from ATA Airlines that lets you fly to Hawaii starting at $129 each way. Based on our fare research, this is already a Top 20-worthy sale. However, we got the magnifying glass out to check the legal terms, and noticed there are no Thanksgiving blackout dates!
Booking these flights on popular holiday dates will save you between 40%-60% OFF. Plus, flying on other dates will give you the best fares available on many of these routes. Book by Monday, November 6 for travel through February 15.

These each-way Hawaii fares made us want hit the beach:

Oakland-Honolulu ... $129
Los Angeles-Maui ... $166
Oakland-Maui ... $176
Oakland-Hilo ... $179
Hawaii fares are off-peak (Monday-Thursday), based on a 3-day advance purchase in coach class only at ata.com. See the ATA site for complete details.
Blackout Dates: December 21-January 2; January 6-7

Click here for full sale details, a complete list of fares, and to book directly with ATA Airlines.

You can really find some great deals on Travelzoo if you look close enough, especially on last minute plans.

I see (as usual) all the good deals are coming to Hawaii ... not flying the other way :(

kidspot:
I see (as usual) all the good deals are coming to Hawaii ... not flying the other way :(

It's crazy, isn't it? You'll often see these airfare sales to fly from the mainland to Hawaii - I'll start fantasizing and think maybe the sale will carry over onto flights originating in Hawaii - do a fare search and find the typical $500+ fare to California.

TravelZoo is awesome. One of the few things I subscribe to. Love how they don't drive you bonkers with tons of email and what not, just the list once a week :D

Back
Top Bottom