Thursday 2nd November - Weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
g'day everyone!!!

ive been so flat out today i didnt even realize that thursday has come and gone!!! its nearly 9pm here and ive just realized the whole days past!

kinda a indicator for the week ive had.... i think ive found that 2lbs that Fairy keeps loosing and gaining as this week ive gained 200grms which is about half a pound gain!!

im not too fussed about it as i havent really been doing the wrong thing... where ive gone wrong is not allowing myself 5hr breaks between meals and not drinking enough water

oh well - this doesnt take any of the good efforts ive made this year away so im just chilling.... i dont even have my loss to date and stuff on me as i keep that in the office so a short and sweet post today.

so how is everyone else???

DO WE HAVE A 10LB WINNER YET????

so where is everyone.... ringing the SB CHALLANGE BELL to share the ups and downs with us all!!!!

cheers

Ick. Not a good week for me. I gained a couple. I have been munching on the sweet stuff and not been well motivated. I don't think we have a 10 lb winner either. I am still at -4 for the challenge.

I'm still plateaued at 216, well that's actually up 1 pound, but I know I can do better with my consumption, too many cookies and deserts, but the company is leaving Saturday, so 1 more big meal tonight, and then a night out on the town tomorrow, and it is back to the grindstone!

One thing that I have been doing is making my lunches all week, so I have been putting in a bit of effort. Now I need to get back into drinking more water, I've fallen off of that a bit, but did go for a 3 mile run last night.

Good luck all, let's keep moving forward!

It's actually November you know . . . .

Can't tell you what my weight is since I don't own a scale, but I've started back up with the exercise classes now that yuckie weather is here in this part of the globe and I no longer want to spend all my evenings outside. Got in two kickboxing classes so far this week and going for a stability ball class tonight. Hopefully this will be the boost I need for those pounds to start dropping!

October? Not anymore:)

Hi Guys,

Sorry I haven't replied yet, its now Tuesday of the week after, but anyway last Thursday I did manage to weight myself and it was 175.7lbs, I haven't touched a computer for days as I've been doing my Padi Rescue course. Long days and at the end of each day the thought of using a computer didn't cross my mind!

I was eating chocalate everyday for the sugar and eating sandwiches and crisps and drinking water - it was quite a tough course! So I'm pleased I managed to still loose some weight even though I've been at the chocalate and unhealthy stuff!

Trickster....
never
come and tell people who are dieting you are eating chocolate, chips and junk food and are still losing weight...could cause a virtual beating.....:smash:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom