Dive Rite NiTek Dive Computers - 15 Available! - $175.00 - FREE Shipping to US Only!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhilEllis

Reaction score
Dive Rite NiTek Dive Computers - $175.00 - FREE Shipping in US - 15 Available!

We just received 15 BRAND NEW Dive Rite Nitek Dive Computers, directly from the factory, on a great deal. This is the basic Dive Rite air/nitrox one gas computer.....the yellow one with the stretch strap. The original retail on this computer was $378.00. Our offer here is for LESS THAN DEALER COST! We want to offer these to our friends on the scuba boards at a very special price........Only $175.00 each with FREE US Shipping!

Dive Rite NiTek Dive Computer - $175.00 Each - FREE US Shipping! Limited Offer!

These are the computers just removed from the Dive Rite line this year. The manufacturer had an overrun on these items remaining so I picked them up and am offering them to you. You can follow the link above to order, but I strongly suggest that you phone us toll-free at (800) 601-3483 to be sure you get one! This price is WAY below previous dealer cost and it can't hurt to have an extra one of these in your dive bag. We will be able to offer this deal to only the first 15 people that order. Use this opportunity to pick up a Dive Rite NiTek at a great bargain. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

jetfixer:
Phil,

You should PM one of the mods to edit your heading to reflect the $175 price.

Thanks. I will do that. These are great computer buys at $175.oo.

Phil Ellis

We still have a few of these remaining. Good little computer for the price. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

This a GREAT computer. No gauge mode oe bells-and-whistles - just a basic nitrox 'puter for rec diving. I have been using one for years now and was looking for one for my wife since she can never remember how to program her Oceanic and winds up in metric mode half the time. She'll be happy.
One of my friends popped for two for her and her husband as well.
I ordered it on Saturday and just got it about 48 hours after I ordered it. Nice surprise while I was painting my new front door.
Nice deal Phil. Thanks!

Tom Winters:
This a GREAT computer. No gauge mode oe bells-and-whistles - just a basic nitrox 'puter for rec diving. I have been using one for years now and was looking for one for my wife since she can never remember how to program her Oceanic and winds up in metric mode half the time. She'll be happy.
One of my friends popped for two for her and her husband as well.
I ordered it on Saturday and just got it about 48 hours after I ordered it. Nice surprise while I was painting my new front door.
Nice deal Phil. Thanks!

Thanks Tom. I agree with you. This is a sweet little computer. Easy to read, easy to operate, and a great price. The original OEM manufacturer called Dive Rite and told them that they had "found" a quantity of these computers. As soon as they called me, I jumped on them. Only wish I could have gotten more of them.

There are still about a dozen left. Get them now before they are gone, gone, gone!

Phil Ellis

Do you have the interface cables and software? If so, how much? If not, is there a source for these? I could not find an interface cable for this model.

Thanks.

I have never seen an interface cable for this 'puter. It only stores 10 dives, so what you need to do is by a $.49 BIC pen and write the data down before your 6th two-dive day. The logbook/paper/Post-It notes - you're on your own.
Phil might be able to help you out with the pen.
For detailed black box-type dive recording, pop for a Sensus module. all sorts of data and it has to be downloaded.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom