Hickam Mustangs 2-1, we lost to PH..22-14

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrjimboalaska

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well,
Today we were handed our first loss of the season. Pearl Harbor beat us 22-14.
My defense held them to 1 TD, but the Offense allowed 3 interceptions and 2 were ran back. We were playing without our QB, in defense of our boys.....very proud once again in the way they handled themselves.....
Jimbo

My boys split yesterday... Youngest won 18-6 @ K-Bay (the game before ours lasted almost 2-hours!

My oldest lost 12-6, but they had 2 touchdowns called back (one for "jumping"). The best part about the game was a mother from K-bay was yelling that we had poor sportsmanship even after we called back one of our own touchdowns. I guess it was because our coach started raising a stink as they were blocking our kids in the neck (darn marines).

mrjimboalaska:
Well,
Today we were handed our first loss of the season. Pearl Harbor beat us 22-14.
My defense held them to 1 TD, but the Offense allowed 3 interceptions and 2 were ran back. We were playing without our QB, in defense of our boys.....very proud once again in the way they handled themselves.....
Jimbo

:11: :11: :11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom