New OCeanic Tech Line?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That was the original plan. My understanding now is the the "Hollis" line as it may be called has been put off until 1st quarter 2007.(there was even a Hollis forum that mysteriously disappeared here in the mfg forum). There was also some noise being made on the Decostop and rebreather world about a CCR or SCR or technology in that area that has also been pushed back. Shame too as I'm making the transition to tech and went BPW. Had to go with DSS as Oceanic was taking too long even though I'd still like to try it out (the tech line) as a tester since I've got some experience now with BPW and Hogarthian set ups. HINT, HINT.

The Hollis line? Thats great!! Thats my middle name... Hmmmm... I think I need to see what I can do to create some gear reviews for that! :D

Upcoming Oceanic equipment, post Jan.1, will include a rebreather that emits no gas (even on ascent), the "heads-up display" mask, a couple of new dive computers with built-in GPS, current sensors, and other features. The new tech diving brand will be called, "Hollis".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom