Veo100nx missing one vital function the Veo100 has - Date!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheTrickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I've just finished (well on Sunday gone) my Rescue diver course, along with a few dives in between and I noticed a real flaw in the new Veo100nx, compaired to my old Veo 100 it has no date! never noticed it before as I've been logging my dives after every dive, but I've had a weeks worth to try and log and its been nearly impossible, if my buddy didn't have his Veo100 then I would of been snookered!

I presume the date function was removed due to the inclusion of the nitrox?

Yea, as strange as it is the veo 100 is meant to be a very very basic computer from my understanding. It is thought to be used and logged on a day to day basis with use only maybe one day a month or something. I dont believe it is even downloadable. But since it is the basic computer and yes I know the 100 original model does have the date but again it is a basic set up so where they add one thing they take away another. I do wish it were not the date though. Good call... never realized this before.

Back
Top Bottom