11-7 Maui pic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
It is a rare treat to see one of these here.
Bandit Angelfish
1.jpg

Beautiful picture...I can't wait to get to the point where I can take underwater pictures...right now I am just trying to stay alive underwater...Be safe

Beautiful fish, Jim. Great detail in your shot, too. Goes well with the Racoon Angelfish in the last post.

Gorgeous!

Jim, great shot! I just returned from Maui Sunday. We got two dive days in, in between the high surf and the rain. Sunday at Lanai was spectacular. Only got to do first cathedral as the current was up by the time we got to 2nd. So for our 2nd dive we went to a place they called "No Name", just past (no offense) Gilligans Reef (I guess called that because of the boat stuck up on it). We got to do 2 dives on the back wall at Molikini Wednesday. I have to appreciate this photo, as we saw several of these and I couldn't get one to slow down or stay in one spot long enough for a picture.

Gorgeous! Where are they usually found?

Back
Top Bottom