Aloha, Hawaiian, Go...which one Mo Bettah?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hey, I am getting tickets for the Teen "test my patience" Lahaina trip. If prices are more or less the same...anybody have opinions on which airline to use for Kahalui?

Is that the correct airport, closest to Lahaina?

Where is Kidspot?

Go, hands down! And yes thats the closest airport.

why?

I've never flown with "Go" but, I called them 4 months in advance for a flight from Honolulu to Kona and the lady on the phone couldn't get me the cheap deal, I think it was $20.00 because they only have 10 seats at that price per plane. Then the price went up with the other seats. I ended up calling Hawaiian and it was $39.00 one way, which was a cheaper way to go.

Right now, Aloha and Hawaiian are $39.00. Aloha is usually the more expensive. I think they're finally figuring it out with there competitors.

Go has brand new jets 50 passenger, frendly service $2.50 cocktails and you can check your bags at the counter or take them to the plane and check them there so you can get them back without having to wait at the baggage thing. Usualy you can get one cheap ticket and one not so cheap but RT is still under $100 with taxes.

Have flown with GO to kauai twice Paid 60 round trip for each kauai trip. They were on time each time, bags had no issues, flight was mellow, no problems. Didnt bother with drinks because the flights were so short.

The service I've recieved flying Go! has far exceeded what I've ever gotten from Aloha or Hawaiian - prices are going to be about the same due to competition (thanks to Go! )

They are also an airline geared for the "younger" generation - little more layed back and casual, yet more organized imo.

Also the jets they have are faster -

Give them a try :D

Aloha, Tim

And they just restarted the price war today! Goooo GO!

Ditto Aloha. I get stuck with there charters to Alaska all the time and they SUCK!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom