Nikon D70s Camera Housing???Expierence with yours?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BlueH2oDiver

Reaction score
I just bought this camera and now I think I might like to use it on my diving trips. Thing is, I don't have complete trust in camera housings. If you have one, please chime in with brand and use experience. Thanking you in advance.:

Ikelite

Bone dry for a zillion dives

Suddenly, a small, slow leak.

Sent in. Replaced. REPLACED!!!!!!

Ikelite has addressed any service issue (strobe, housing, whatever) with speed, professionalism and great care (read: when I was an idiot, they took care of me...) I'm in the consumer care industry - these guys are a model company. Just amazing.

I'll never dive another rig.

---
Ken

Howdy and welcome to SB!

It does help with discussions if you complete your Profile. And it's even more fun when you load an Avatar (personal pic for each post) and a Profile pic. See UserCP to access these if you'd like to...? :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Ikelite, Aquatica,Subal,Nexus,- ALL good! in general SLR housings are much less likely to flood than the little floaty clamshell point and shoot housings.

for point and shoot - Ikelite is the ONLY way to go!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom