Thursday 9th November - WEIGHIN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
6 MONTH HEALTH ANNIVERSARY TODAY!!!!

this weeks loss: 2.55kgs (WOW) or 5.6lbs
total loss to date: 45.75kgs or 100.86lbs!!

what a FANTASTIC 6 months it has been

i am so much HAPPIER, HEALTHIER AND FITTER!!!

i have survived 6 months without a sip of coke/softdrink and not fallen over dead by the shock

im still eating chocolate but in moderation!!!!

im occassionally still eating take out or restaurant meals but in moderation!!!

i have retrained my cooking & shopping habits

i can ENVISION my life with these new health rules!!

im actually out doing stuff! im walking and swimming and scuba diving!!!

i am EXCITED ABOUT MY LIFE AND FUTURE!!

i hope EVERYONE TODAY FINDS SOMETHING EXTRA SPEICAL ABOUT THEMSELVES TO BE PROUD OF!!!

so wehre is EVERYONE!!! im ringing the SB CHALLANGE BELL and looking towards the horizon for you.... wheres Colby, Fairy and Jenny AND EVERYONE ELSE!!!!

Morning Almitywife - congrats!

This weeks loss: 0lbs
Total loss to date: 39.3lbs
Current weight: 175.7lbs
Target: 150lbs

I have a cold, sore left foot and a blister on the other, so I haven't felt like doing any exercise recently, once the foot is better, will get back on the crosstrainer

Hiya! I am here, checking in. For all the junk food that I have eaten this past week, you would think that I blew up like a balloon, but instead, after a few times on the scale, I finally found a weight I liked! :rofl: Took the aveage and I am only up a pound from last week, I think. It's been so up and down, and I don't write my actual weight down anywhere, I keep forgetting what I was the week before. I just know that what I weighed this morning is fine with me.
CONGRATS Almity! You are an inspiration to all of us to keep on moving on!

Way cool Almity!! You are an inspiration to all of us. I missed the weigh in last week. I forget why. I think I just missed it on new posts. Plus I had nothing to brag about anyway. Well, I did gain a few and lost a few. I'm in a yo yo rut right now, but today, I feel much better than I have in a couple of days. I feel newly motivated and ready to start back with my healthy eating. I really think the abundance of Halloween candy did me in.:rofl3:

Halloween Candy? Yep. Funny, all the chocloate is gone. The rest will sit there till I finally throw it away. Yet, I walked past and did not purchase 2 -4-1 bags of halloween candy yesterday! Whoo Hoo! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Jenny,

I went through the halloween chocolate also and survived! Up 1 pound to 217, and I need to get serious. I have two birthday dinners this week, but come Monday...

Great work Almity, congrats on the anniversary. My 1 year is coming up in January...

i blame halloween!!!!

what good can come from a tradition where you are encouraged to go onto the streets and beg total strangers for sugar stuff!!

so - EVERY ONE OF US NOW SAY!!!!

IM A LEAN, MEAN, HEALTHY, DIVING MACHINE
that WILL SAY NO to the junk stuff!!!

now give me a GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

I DIDNT HEAR YOU...
GIVE ME A GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

i took my 6month fatty photo (not smiling becasue it was EARY in the am!!)
Compare08.jpg

You ROCK, Almity!!! That's awesome :)

I have nothing much to report on my end - I've been moving a lot more and not eating rubbish. My water intake is still excellent - thankfully that's something I always do anyway. But I've only really decided to make the changes on Sunday, so it's a bit early to think about losing much...I'm gonna be the late chick every week as I'm using Mondays as a marker.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom