Mt. Point

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Excellent pics there!

Interested in a late afternoon night dive there on Sunday? I'll be hiking with some friends during the day (and hopefully a new friend too :wink: ), but will definitely be up for some diving later on.

bdshort:
Excellent pics there!

Interested in a late afternoon night dive there on Sunday? I'll be hiking with some friends during the day (and hopefully a new friend too :wink: ), but will definitely be up for some diving later on.

Thanks for the comment on the pics:D
Sunday afternoon dive sounds good, post a time in case any other Ketchikan board viewers want to join us!

Poog:coffee:

(Have fun on the hike:wink: )

I checked the tide book, and it looks like high tide is at about 5:45. Not a big exchange, so I figured 5pm might be a good time to go. I'll bring both my tanks if we decide to do a 2nd dive.

Wonder if sea lions play at night?

Brian

bdshort:
I checked the tide book, and it looks like high tide is at about 5:45. Not a big exchange, so I figured 5pm might be a good time to go. I'll bring both my tanks if we decide to do a 2nd dive.

Wonder if sea lions play at night?

Brian

Sounds good, we'll see you at 5 in the parking lot. A couple night dives would be fun-as far as sea lions, I don't think I've ever seen one at night, so that's a good question.:huh:

Poog:coffee: :dancingsnoopy:

Back
Top Bottom