Sometimes the little bird has to be kicked out of the nest..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
So today when Catherine started getting excited about docking the boat and tried to make me do it, I said no. She slid it right into it's slip with nary a scrape or a bang and only a little screaming. Nice job C!:pirate2:
Next we work on BMW parking skills.

Wel...thank you for all the patient help.

Okay..you are making me look good, but the boats near me were all out, so that helped.

Maybe I should ask them to leave early on the weekends, in case I want to get out?

De Nada....

I've tried to park a boat. It ain't easy (insert Texas accent here). I can do it in a pinch, and have had to after our "skipper" was injurred while skiing, but I certainly didn't do a great job, nor did I care for it. I've seen people bring in rather large boats (tenders) with no more than 2 ft in front and in back of them. That is an art my friends, not a science. To anyone who can do it, I tip my hat.

Wildcard:
http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o267/AKwildcardHI/
Pics from today, I hope! yaa, it worked. These were 3 foot long jacks hunting the bait ball with no fear of us. Cool watching them attack.

Great pics Wildcard. I've unfortunately only been on one blue water dive. I was told the visibility wasn't going to be that good for our dive. When I decended, I was like what in the @($# are they talking about. The vis must have been about 60', I'm more used to 5'. I need to get back to blue water. Thanks for posting the pics.

It's pretty scary when the local captains do it in here- it seems like it's going to be a huge crash and then all of a sudden, she slams it in reverse and everything is right in the world again. I think I would have to cheat and lasso the cleats to pull the boat in. :D

HuntingJack4.jpg
[/IMG]

whats your problem? :blinking:

I don't want to break JB's toy while he is gone....:( :11:

oh...I would feel so bad. he is so good to me.

Nice shots!

Congratulations and glad to hear the gel coat is still intake. Great pics too!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom