My SCUBA website.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivetheRock

Contributor
Reaction score
Clarenville, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
# of dives
0 - 24
After much delay and friggin' around (LOL), I am pleased to announce that I'm on my way to completing my very own SCUBA website. It is in it's initial stages, but you may view the pics I have downloaded thus far (all mine, and I have many more, but need to scan them first).
If you do visit, please take a moment to sign my guestbook. When I get the chance, I will link the guestbook so all may view it.
The primary purpose of the site is so divers in NL may contact each other to buddy-up, and also to share shore dive information. My hope is that this will help put each diver and their area within the reach of other divers.
Take a look.
Thanks.

DivetheRock:
Thanks, Andre. BTW, I used to live in Fred when I was in university. I'd move back in a heartbeat. I made a lot of good memories there...ahhhhh. Where do you dive there? Or do you go out to Fundy Bay area?

Yeah, Fredericton is a good place where to live.

I dive mostly in the Bay of Fundy area, especially Deer Island and Beaver Harbour. Did check Wallace Cove (near Blacks Harbour) and Herring Cove (Campobello Island). This summer, I did a few wreck diving trips in the Halifax area. I did a few river dives in the Saint John River in the past, but they were mostly for training purposes.

I hope you keep going with your website. Newfoundland is on my list of places to dive before I die. ;-)

-André in Fredericton

Thanks, Diver Joe. I'd ask you to give a few locations and relevant info on the shore dive section from your experience, but I have a feeling I'd run out of space before it was complete. LOL
Seriously, if you ever feel like sharing any great shore dive locations, just send my brother Geoff a quick e-mail through the website (of which he is in charge). It's for the enjoyment of the divers of our province.
Thanks, again, for the positive feedback.

Website looks great DTR. Would like to check out some of those sites someday. I haven't been in the water since Sept and I'm starting to get all loopy. I need less work and more play.

Back
Top Bottom