Scuba Pro air 2 on Luna BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubanurse

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Can I put a scuba pro air 2 on a Sherwood Luna bc. If so will the inflator hose still serve as an air dump, just by tugging on it, or will this feature be lost. I trained with a scuba pro bc and like having an air dump on the front that I can just pull instead of raising the inflator tube all the time. I am leaning toward the Luna bc because it is more comfortable and still has a pull dump on the front (ie the inflator hose). Hope this question makes sense I am not sure I am using the correct terminology.:confused:

The answer to your question is yes both the ScubaPro and Tusa Air2's will work on the Luna and the pull dump will also continue to work

The pull-dump is a very simple setup. The AIR II and standard inflators have a small post in them which a line leading to the dump connects to. It's quite easy to setup but make sure you have a pro-tech to it (If you do it yourself make sure you use 2 ties on teh Air II or it will leak like crazy)

Back
Top Bottom