Anyone find Fossil Shark teeth ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guppy-boy

Registered
Reaction score
:huh:

Hi All ,

I'm a fossil shark tooth collector in Winnipeg. I collect fossil Megalodon, Great White and Mako shark teeth. :D If any of you divers find , have or know anyone that has any fossil teeth....I'm paying TOP DOLLAR :eyebrow:

Please feel free to contact me drect at dtb.jordan@shaw.ca , I will be asking for pictures :blinking:

Thank you

Dale

I've got a couple of dozen megs, and tons of other teeth, but they're not for sale. You might try posting this in the Florida Conchs section and the Mid-Atlantic sections. There are many fossil hunters in both areas.

guppy-boy,
Do you dive? You can pick up the teeth yourself on a charter with Bill Routh at http://www.offthewalldiving.com/2.html. He runs charters on the Cooper River in Charleston, SC. You could probably contact him to see if he has any to sell or knows of anyone who does. They always bring back a ton of teeth. He knows of a deep site that yeilds pretty good size teeth too. Cooper River is black water current diving, the other site is in about 120-140'

Good Luck,
Leah

Back
Top Bottom