Wow, Waterbearer..Thanks! Riffe Catalog

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
So, Kristy PM's me to say she saw some of my images in the new Riffe catalog at DEMA.

I just downloaded it..and they look great! They may have had someone photo-shopped them as many of my best ones had some backscatter....and now they don't.

I think freedivers are my favorite subjects....

Congrats. You always had a good eye for a picture. (Myself, I like your wreck shots, but to each our own I guess LOL)

I want to shoot techies, inside with their lights. Onfloat is my best model so far..he is willing to not turn his back on me..

I have a new fish eye that will rock inside tight quarters...just need that dang port.

The fish eye does amazing things inside wrecks. The lighting..the whole perspective of the structure of the ship.. dying to use it.

catherine96821:
I want to shoot techies, inside with their lights. Onfloat is my best model so far..he is willing to not turn his back on me..

I have a new fish eye that will rock inside tight quarters...just need that dang port.

The fish eye does amazing things inside wrecks. The lighting..the whole perspective of the structure of the ship.. dying to use it.

Congrats!!!

My big light is fixed now, so I should now look like I have a light saber in the dark.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom