Just a teaser!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reef Man

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey you AZ...scuba people..... Now that the Lakes are getting colder... I just want to post this vid of Dickies Reef in Jamaica....with water temps at 86 deg...and remind us of warmer waters and all the fun with high vis water....I took this in Oct. when on my dive vacation....

Ok just for fun....here is a nother one....

Hey Ron,
No fair teasing! We were at the same spot just a few weeks before you! Would love to go back...warm water, unlimited viz, beautiful fish and did I mention warm water? But Saturday we'll be at Plesant with our 7 mils and core warmers and hoods and gloves and I'll be cold because I'm always cold....and I'll think of these lovely photos and CRY!!!

Cheers,
Koren

Yes...I am going up the day after thanksgiving to try and dive scorpion bay...and I will be doing the same thing shivering in my boots!!!! LOL

Did you know , that with the right current we get 81-85 Degrees off of the Islands in southern California ; San Clemente Island in the Months of Oct and Nov. Safe Scuba

scubapig52:
Did you know , that with the right current we get 81-85 Degrees off of the Islands in southern California ; San Clemente Island in the Months of Oct and Nov. Safe Scuba

Maybe so, but it's only a couple of air fills and a little gas in the truck to head over to Lake Pleasant. You can dive Lake Pleasant every weekend for what it costs to go to San Clemente once. :D

OK so Rob's a little more direct than I am. :)

I like Pleasant.... It lets us blow some bubbles and see some stuff too!!! But the water right now is a bit cold!!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom