Bali Blog Posted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hey folks,

For those interested i have posted a blog about the daily goings on of my recent photo trip to Tulamben, Bali...

Bali Blog

Here are a couple teaser pics from those who were there, inluding a few SB members.
278883543_984b653378_m.jpg

275939927_962bf7445b_m.jpg

whoa...fantastic!

loved seeing those!

The Jonathan Deitz shot is really nice...with the Liberty...all of them really.

That was a shot of the Japanese wreck the other way down the coast Catherine. He had some great shots of the Liberty as well though.

Great Blog Mike. I'm already signed up for the next one at Scuba Seraya. Great diving and a terrific course.

Diver Dennis:
That was a shot of the Japanese wreck the other way down the coast Catherine. He had some great shots of the Liberty as well though.

Great Blog Mike. I'm already signed up for the next one at Scuba Seraya. Great diving and a terrific course.
signed up this early?! can you adopt me please? i can carry your gear, rinse and stow em. Sorry, I don't do massage:D

Oh yeah, great blog Mike. Gili Selang is a winner you say?

cool blog, nice job on all the content

Back
Top Bottom