Thursday 16th Nov - WEIGHIN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
600grms loss this week which im THRILLED about!

if i critically look at my week i can spot 4 work functions that didnt help.... but despite all the events i think i made good choices with my meals and again, it reminds me how this new lifestyle is liveable!

this weeks loss: 600grms or 1.4lbs
total loss to date: 46.35kgs or 102.18lbs

but this week im aiming for a great week!

i haev the frogdive christmas ball coming up in 2 weeks time and im 2lbs off the goal weight i set myself for it!

so how is everyone doing?? halloween is well and truely over so i hope you all have gotten rid of those bad treats in the cupboard... if not, give me a GRRRRRRRRRRRR and throw them out!

so ringing the SB CHALLANGE BELL to call everyone over to share how their week has been and what you have been up to!

cheers everyone

Morning Almitywife.

Well a good week for me this week:

This weeks loss: 1.9lbs! - I'm down to 173.8lbs! I can see the 160's rapidly approaching!

I don't know if I am up or down. I have been in this general weight range for the past 6 weeks. I know what I am doing to prevent me from losing anymore. Its the candy, the snacking, the "one little piece won't matter," then eating 6 pieces.
So, I have decided that I am focusing on my goal weight, then keeping within 5+ of that for 6 months, then reasses the situation and decide if I want to drop another 10. I am 8 lbs from goal 1.
Actually a little surprised I am not heavier than what the scale said. I was so hungry yesterday. I couldn't eat enough. I even drank more than usual, however, I did NOT have any candy!!!!
Congrats Almity and Trickster! Whoo Hooo!!!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

Good job everyone, I'm still hovering at 217, but I feel thinner, so it might be some muscle building going on.

I did some research and came across a book yesterday that said that as you lose weight, you calorie requirements decrease, so to figure that out, I am going to reduce my calorie intake for the next 14 days and see if there is any change. I'm also going to get back to my old water intake levels as I have been slacking in that department a bit.

Have a good week all, and happy weight loss!

I almost hesitate to post it but my "official" weigh in is Thursday AM and was at 206.8 this AM for a net loss of 3.8#. The bummer is I'm off with the kids all next week which means more ready access to food, not to mention two different T-day feasts. We'll see what the next couple weeks brings.

219 even - no change in 3 weeks. Ugh! Funny thing is I feel very achy, bloated, and mentally annihilated... its been a rough week in the Tech side of life in that I've hit a bump in a learning curve. Maybe that has something to do with it eh?

wooohooooo!!!! so many fanstastic things here!!!

Bulla... i posted on the 10lb challange about a few things i suggested... BUT.... feeling achy and crappy... that sounds like sugar detox to me and if so, its an excellent thing and it will pass. DONT GIVE UP!!! though i do find the whole big man in speedos look sexy i also know that you want the spandex not to stretch so much so KEEP GOING, VISUALIZE YOUR FUTURE and MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Trickster! GREAT result this week! 160lbs is about 70kgs for us... wow, you are going to be so tiny!!

Ladies... woohooo to you too! Jenny - great attitude, maintaining long term is the most important thing about weight loss... we can all loose weight for many reasons but its the mindset and maintaining it is when it becomes a lifestyle so GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR to the candy and YEEAAAHHHHHHHHHHH to Jenny! Alcina - 2kgs already! excellent work-you will be joining Jenny in the hot chick stakes soon!

Colby, you are so right! i was talking to a friend that is doing weight watchers and she is on the points system.... now i was thinking the gooder you are, the more you loose the more points you should get :D but she was tellm me that 'i get less points' because the body requires less calories ect

well today is friday and i have the day off work.... hubby is try-diving a rebreather for the first time so we will also be out for lunch

im prepared in my mind... i will have grilled fish, no chips, a salad and taking an orange for my after meal sweet - i not longer feel stupid about pulling out food from my bag whenever we are out... it means i can eat restaruant meals but not endanger the hard work ive put in so far

so :wave-smil to everyone here!

i know we are missing some... Fairy, where are you and if NetDoc ever recovers from DEMA i hope he joins us one day

have a great day everyone - remember to be proud of your efforts.... we can all do this!!!!

Im piping up on this one... 3 lbs this week! Im pretty happy about that! :D

bwhahahahahahaah MISS Kayla... the world outside of MOF might not understand the avatar :D

3lbs - WOWOWOWOWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - how many is that in total now young lady???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom